Blog


Otai Bukan Sebarang Otai

EnJoy ReadIng...(^_^)

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

saya!

saya!
....Hello Everyone....

Miss M

Miss M

click here :)


yesterday.today.tomorrow.

Tuesday, March 22, 2011 - - 0 Comments

Hello..
today my mood quite unstabble...
don't know y....
feeling deeply hurt....:(
try to story but yesterday,today and tomorrow....there is still no time...
wondering when it could be..:'(

yesterday i was scolded by my lecturer...because coming late for his class...
actually i just come back from ISN and go back to my room for changing my clothes..
then i wait for my rumate...wuwu...feeling so angry with my lec...no consideration at all...
today was a bored day...i don't go for my class at all...actually there is an assignment should be pass up....
but i didn't do it..:'(...no mood at all.....wondering how my carry mark will be???:'(
i need support from people who understand me....but..there is nobody...:(

my back was feeling pain..maybe sbb salah tido kot....it's been 5 days....:(
my ankle not feeling better...still swollen...feeling just a little bit better after go for urut dengan pk cik tu.....
i'm scared and worry every second....:'(
too many questions deeply in my heart...
what is your feeling when people ignoring you?
what is your feeling when  people being selfish?
what is your opinion when people have no time for you..?
what is your feeling when you want something but being rejected..?
I wonder when i could be like them...just thinking about own self...

my mum always ask me to treat people nicely even people do not  treat us like that..
just said Alhamdulillah....:(
for me maybe ada hikmah....because of it....we realize where is our position in this world....
thanks to Allah for giving many dugaan....even it is hurt but it build my patience....
I realize that perassan kita xsama dengan orang lain....
all i know is Allah Maha Adil...

i'm praying for my sister's SPM  result tomorrow....
same as Nurhazirah bt Mohd Yusoff.....
hoping that both of them get the best result...InsyaAllah..
pray for my family for always being healthy and happy...
it's raining outside and i'm listening to hijau daun-suaraku berharap song....
quite a nice song sbb it describe my feeling now....

lastly i just hoping and berdoa supaya Allah xtarik semua perasaan syg sy terhadap org lain...
thats all i want to say for now.....feel quite okay now...nanti tulih lagi.....:(

p/s: otai pun manusia jugak...





This entry was posted on 5:36 AM You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: